Enter the date and time in which you need to park
We are looking for the best results according to your search.
- Free cancellation
- Flexible entry
- Covered, guarded parking
- Guaranteed parking space
The Port of Trieste, on the furthest northern corner of the Adriatic sea and located in the capital of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, is the Italy's first port for freight traffic. It also enjoys a modern Stazione Marittima with a passenger terminal, which is the departure and arrival point for large cruise ships, private yachts, ferries and hydrofoils. Departing by ship from Trieste? Then the best option for you is book your parking space at the Port of Trieste in advance with Parclick, so that you can leave with no worries! The Port of Trieste and the Stazione Marittima are within walking distance of Trieste's historical centre, which like other main Italian cities, is subject to a Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL) (Type A and Type B) and different urban pedestrian areas (APU). Careful attention to these areas is important to avoid being heavily fined. However you can get to the port directly from the Motorway without crossing the city centre thanks to Strada Provinciale (Provincial Route) 35 or Strada Statale (State Route) 14. Once inside the city, especially if you have to catch a cruise in a few days, the best option to leave your car is to book a parking space near the Port of Trieste, and Parclick offers Trieste's best car parks at the lowest prices!
A good option can also be that of parking in Trieste Central Station, where you can reach the Station Marittima in 15 minutes on foot, or you can alternatively use bus lines 8, 9 and 30 of public transport that cover this route.
The Port of Trieste
Between the highways of the sea and a maritime terminal
The Port of Trieste is divided into 5 areas dedicated to commercial and industrial traffic:
- Punto Franco Vecchio (Old Free Zone)
- Punto Franco Nuovo (New Free Zone)
- Timber Terminal Free Zone
- Industrial Free Zone
- Mineral Oil Free Zone
- From these areas the so-called Motorways of the Sea set off, an alternative to ordinary road transport for containers, vehicles, and any type of cargo. Always in the port area there are also some shipyards, such as the Cantiere San Rocco. Although the Port area of Trieste is mainly dedicated to trade, the city has implemented significant changes and optimisations in recent years. Indeed, the Trieste Passenger Terminal was established in 2007 at the Stazione Marittima, which the following structures refer to:
- Molo Bersaglieri, which houses the Cruise Terminal
- Pier IV, with another passenger terminal with the possibility to moor yachts
- Porto Nuovo, with the Terminal Traghetti Ormeggio 57 (Ferry Terminal Berth 57)
If you are departing from the port, for a cruise or taking one of the ferries, remember to book your parking space at the Port of Trieste in advance with Parclick. To leave your car safely, and at the lowest price, for all the time you need!