If you are looking to leave your car at the Bercy train station, Parclick has several car parks in Paris that may be of use. Given it is so close to some of the busiest areas of the city, the AccorHotels Arena and the Gare de Lyon, it may be difficult to find a parking space on the street, especially during rush hour or if there happens to be a concert in the Bercy Arena.
It would be wiser and faster to reserve a car park online, something that is becoming increasingly common practice. At Parclick, we offer several car parks around Bercy station, so that you can choose the one that will suit you best:
• Bercy: Less than 10 minutes from the train station, secure and open 24 hours a day, it also has disabled access; go across Parc de Bercy and you will find the station on the other side;
• Paris-Lyon Gare de Lyon: Easily accessible, secured parking, open 24 hours a day; to get to the station, all you need to do is walk up Rue de Bercy.
• Élit Park Nation: This car park offers special rates for short-term parking. It is secure, open 24 hours and accepts lorries and motorcycles; it is very close to the Picpus metro station, using which you can get directly to the station.
• Erard - Gare de Lyon: This car park has the advantage of being cheap. Take the metro from Reuilly-Diderot station (3 minutes from the car park), then change the line to Daumesnil to reach Bercy station;
• Garage du Faubourg - Gare de Lyon: Located next to the Erard - Gare de Lyon car park, this cheap car park offers parking spaces for cars, vans, lorries and motorcycles. Using the metro, you can get to Bercy station in a few minutes.
Gare de Paris-Bercy station (known more simply as "gare de Bercy") is located in Paris’ 12th arrondissement. Located a few minutes walk from Gare de Lyon, it runs to several cities in the centre of France, including Nevers and Clermont-Ferrand and Lyon (where there are connections with the TER). It is also where the Ouibus routes start.
There are links to two metro lines: line 6 and line 14. From there you can directly access the BnF, the Place de la Nation, the Place d'Italie and of course at Gare de Lyon. In addition, the Bercy train station is a 5-minute walk from the AccorHotels Arena, also known as "Bercy Arena", and a stone's throw from the Parc de Bercy.
If you intend to take the train from Bercy train station, we advise that you book your parking space in the 12th arrondissement of Paris in advance, so as not to waste time. You will benefit from the special rates offered by Parclick’s partner car parks. Don’t wait another second and book your parking in Paris now!