In Paris? Got a car? Well we hope that you’re not going to use it on September 16th, 2018.
Know why? On Sunday September 16th it’s the third addition of Paris’ Journée sans voiture. Mais ne parlez-vous pas français? Well, it means The Day Without Cars, and it’s exactly what it says on the tin - no cars allowed in central Paris for one day. But what are you going to do with your car? Park it of course! Don’t know where? This is where Parclick comes in ;) Book your parking space with Parclick, and you can choose exactly where you want to be parked.
The Day Without Cars starts at 11am and finishes at 6pm, so it’s not too long. But it does concern the majority of vehicles, including motorbikes, electric cars, vans. Although there are a few exceptions (but they must not go faster than 30km/h):
Of course there are some exceptions:
Don’t fall into one of these categories, unlucky! So you’re going to have to find somewhere to leave your vehicle… but where? Fortunately Parclick makes it easy for you to park every day of the year - including the 1st October! You have two possibilities:
• Parkélis-Frères Voisin (15e arrondissement) ; this car park is between the Issy-Val Seine RER station and the Carentin Celton metro station
• Porte de Saint-Cloud (16e arrondissement) ; near to the Porte de Saint-Cloud metro station
• Porte des Lilas (20e arrondissement) ; next to the Porte des Lilas metro station
• Aulnay-Gare (Aulnay-sous-Bois) ; very close to the Aulnay-sous-Bois station
• Châtillon-Maison Blanche (Châtillon) ; near to the Châtillon Montrouge metro station
• Hôtel de Ville Asnières (Asnières) ; less than 10 minutes away from the Asnières-sur-Seine station
• Jacques Cartier (Courbevoie) ;just a couple minutes’ walk away from La Défense, which is very well connected to public transport
• Parking du Stade Vinci (La Courneuve) ; just 5 minutes away form the Courneuve Aubervilliers station
• Place Berteaux-Gare de Chatou (Chatou) ; very close to the Chatou-Croissy station
• Valmy-Liberté (Charenton-le-Pont) ; just next to the Liberté metro station
With Parclick you’re always spoilt for choice when it comes to parking! Make your Journée sans voiture an easy one! Book now :)