Do you have to go to the Gare de Lyon? Near the heart of Paris, parking is rare and expensive. For this reason, Parclick suggests you to reserve a place in the car park of your choice. You will be able to leave your car in a safe place. You have everything to gain: you save time, without missing your train, and your vehicle stays safe during your absence. And, incidentally, no fine, and no impound.
Parclick helps you find parking near the Gare de Lyon:
• The Paris-Lyon Gare de Lyon car park is in the immediate vicinity of the Gare de Lyon. It is accessible from the Rapée quay.
• on the other side of the station, the Méditerranée Gare de Lyon car park is accessible on Chalon street; it allows you to enter directly into the station, at the docks, thanks to an elevator.
• A little further, the Bercy - Arena - Gare de Lyon car park benefits from its closeness to the Saint-Antoine hospital. By following Érard street then follow Rambouillet street after the roundabout, you will eventually end up at the railway: then turn right to reach the station.
• The Bercy car park occupies a very pleasant situation, near the Bnf, the Bercy park and the Cinémathèque française. Along the Bercy quay, you can reach the station without getting lost.
• Finally, you can use the parking valet at Gare de Lyon ECTOR; this way, you only have to go directly to the Gare de Lyon and you will pick up your car at the station's drop-off!
The Gare de Lyon - officially Paris-Gare-de-Lyon - is one of the seven stations of the SNCF network in Paris. It serves the South East of France, including the cities of Lyon, Marseille, Cannes, Montpellier; but this station is also connected to several foreign cities, in particular Geneva in Switzerland and Barcelona in Spain. Located in the 12th arrondissement, it is the third station in Paris for its passenger traffic. The main building has been listed as a historic monument since 1984. In case you wish to visit Paris, a tourist office is at your disposal in the station. Line A of the RER will take you directly to the Louvre Museum, Charles-de-Gaulle Square (also known as the Place de l'Etoile) and the Arch of the district of La Défense. Line D will take you to Gare du Nord. Finally, the metro allows you to reach the Champs-Élysées, Saint-Lazare, Bercy, Bastille...
In other words, the Gare de Lyon occupies a strategic location. Whether you want to visit the city or go to the province, you can quickly reach your destination. Like many symbolic places of the capital, the Gare de Lyon is a place of choice for cinema; scenes were shot for films such as The Traversée de Paris, The Man of Rio or The Holiday of Mr Bean. It goes without saying that parking spaces are expensive around the Gare de Lyon - in every sense of the word.
For this reason, it is better to reserve a place in a car park without delay. Each year, tens of millions of travellers leave or arrive at the Gare de Lyon; as a result, traffic is more complex than in other parts of Paris. Do not hesitate, and book your parking in Paris with Parclick: we offer more than 100 in the city of Paris!