Where to park in Nantes
How much does it cost to park your car in Nantes?
Parking in Nantes is now made easy through Parclick! You can pre-book a parking spot at one of our many car parks we work with. By pre-booking, you will save a lot of time when you arrive to the city, since you won'y have to drive around aimlessly looking for parking. You can check out:
- Blue Valet-This covered car park offers you with security, washing services, flexible entry, and above all it is guarded, so you can be sure that your car is in good hands!
- Quest Parking- Great and safe car park with incredible rates! This car park offers you safe and affordable parking options.
- Le Voiturier Nantais- This covered car park offers secure parking, valet service, and above all, this car park has 24 hour video surveillance system to ensure the safety of your vehicle!
How to get from Nantes Airport to the city centre?
The Navette Airport bus will take you all the way to the city centre. The shuttle runs every 20 minutes from Monday to Saturday and on Sundays it runs every half hour.
How can I park in Nantes for free?
You can find free parking in Nantes during the weekend.
- Blue zone: Parking is free on Sundays and public holidays.
- Orange zone: Parking is free on Sundays and public holidays.
- Red zone: Parking is free on Sunday
Where can I park around Nantes?
- Street parking: You can find street parking all around Nantes. Just make sure that you read any signs that might indicate some form of payment prior to parking.
- Car parks: There are a lot of car parks in the city of Nantes. For the best options, check out our website and see which car park suits you the best!
- Nantes Airport Parking: You can leave your vehicle at Nantes Airport for a low rate! Nantes Airport offers hourly and daily parking. This is a great option if you are planning a getaway and departing from Nantes Airport and have no safe place to leave your vehicle.
Where can I park for free in central Nantes?
It might be hard finding free parking in the centre, especially during a weekday and especially on high season when tourism is at its peak. Fortunately, by pre-booking with Parclick, you can gurantee an affordable and safe car park for your vehicle.
What is there to do in Nantes?
There are many things you can do while visiting Nantes. Here is what we suggest:
- Chateau des Ducs de Bretagne: This is a castle, located in the Eastern part of Nantes. It was built in the 13th century and it has incredible views and courtyards, definetly worth a visit!
- Passage Pommeraye: If you are looking to do some shopping while in Nantes, the Passage Pommeraye is the place to go! You can find many luxury and unique boutiques.
- Jardin des Plantes: This is known as one of France's remarkable gardens and definetly a must see!
Other places in Nantes