This is a valet service car park. ON THE DAY OF YOUR ARRIVAL:
1. One hour before you arrive at the meeting point, you'll receive a phone call with the driver's details who will pick your car up. As well as a code, which you'll have to show to the driver, both when you leave your car, as well as when you want to pick it back up again.
2. A professional driver in a WeParc uniform will be waiting for you at the meeting point to pick your car up and park it in a monitored nearby car park. Make sure you take your Parclick reservation and email code with you.
3. To guarantee a quality service, when you hand over your car the driver will ask for the email code that you'll have been sent. After having taken your car, they will inspect it and take photos.
ON YOUR RETURN:
1. When your reservation ends, WeParc staff will deliver your vehicle to you at the same point where it was picked up. If you want to speed up the process for when you come back, call the phone that you will find in your reservation at least 2 hours before your car is due to be returned to you. You can also change the point of return of the vehicle by calling the driver well in advance.
2. To ensure that it is in fact your car that is being returned to you, show the driver the email code that was sent to you when you dropped it off.
3. Please note that the driver can wait for you at the meeting point at the agreed time for a maximum of 10 minutes.
Prinses Irenestraat 43