Reserve a parking space 3 minutes from the Palacio de Vistalegre while you enjoy the concert!
PARKING OFFER FOR EACH CONCERT: 6 HOURS FOR 9 EUROS IN THE LA MADRILEÑA PARKING DECK
- Arrive at the La Madrileña parking deck (Calle Batalla de Torrijos, 4), leave your car and go to the concert. When you return, go to the control booth to validate your Parclick receipt and to leave.
- Ticket is valid for all concert days at the Palacio de Vistalegre in Madrid.
- The 6 hours of parking start to count 2 hours before the concert.
- If your stay exceeds the 6 hours, you will have to pay the difference according to the regular ticket.
HOW TO ARRIVE AT THE PALACIO DE VISTALEGRE FROM THE PARKING DECK
Once you have parked your car in the La Madrileña deck, go towards the Paseo Muñoz Grandes. If you have to enter the facility through the NORTH ACCESS, take the Castrojeriz street, on your left, and you will immediately find the Palacio de Vistalegre. If, on the other hand, your entrance is through the SOUTH ACCESS, continue on the Paseo Muñoz Grande until you reach a park, cross through it and take the Matilde Hernández street.
ADVICE FOR PARKING NEAR THE PALACIO DE VISTALEGRE
- Reserve your parking space beforehand. Parking spots are limited and the earlier you can make a reservation, the more likely you are to find an available spot.
- Being an event facility, it´s very probable that there will be traffic and congestion around the building. We advise you to arrive at least an hour and a half before the event starts.
- As the parking deck is open 24 hours and you have extra time since the ticket is for 6 hours, you can stay and drink something in the area afterwards to avoid the crowds of people and traffic that form when leaving the events.
AND IF NONE OF THESE PARKING SPOTS CONVINCE YOU…
At Parclick, we don´t want you to throw in the towel. We have much more to offer you! Simply visit our parking decks in Madrid near Vistalegre and you are sure to find what you are looking for.
Points of interest near Palacio Vistalegre in Madrid