Where to park in IE Alumni Forum Madrid Bernabéu
IE Global Alumni Relations hosts its key Alumni event in Madrid on May 27th 2016 at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. This year, Class Reunions are being organized around the Alumni Forum, from the 26th to the 28th of May 2016. For all these events, Parclick has turned to the Forum and Class Reunion’s participants, offering economic parking spaces to all those that want to get hold of these offers.
Parking options at the Madrid IE Alumni Forum
Participants of the IE Alumni Forum event in Madrid at the end of May will be able to benefit from two different parking options with Parclick. You must take into account that parking in Madrid is a difficult task, mostly due to the lack of free parking spaces and the amount of traffic generated in the capital. For this reason, it is important to go with a secure car park reservation.
Parking during all Class Reunion and Alumni Forum events
The first option that Parclick proposes is to park during the three days the event lasts in a series of Madrid car parks which host the offer. If you opt for this option you will be able to park in any of the secure car parks included, from the 26th of May at 18.00 to the 28th of May at 17.59. Choosing this grants a discount of 31.8 % respective of the regular fee. For this reason, you will be able to park in a good number of secure car parks in Madrid for a total of 45 €. The car parks hosting this offer are the following:
- To park close to Class Reunion activities held at IE: Urban Concept General Oraá, 3 minutes’ walk away from IE.
- And for activities held on May 27th at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium: Urban Concept Condes de Val, about 4 minutes away from the stadium.
- These are the rest of the car parks in Madrid you can use for event days:
- Urban Concept Ríos Rosas - Calle de Ríos Rosas, 47
- Urban Concept Joaquín Costa - Calle de Joaquín Costa, 25
- Homely Torrelaguna - Calle de Torrelaguna, 69
- Homely Azcona - Calle de Azcona, 5
- Homely Fuencarral - Calle de María Tubau, 22
- Homely Julián Camarillo - Calle de Albarracín, 27 (on the corner with Calle de Julián Camarillo, 11)
- Homely Conde Duque - Calle de Santa Cruz de Marcenado, 14
Parking at the Santiago Bernabéu event
The following option is an offer for the IE Alumni Forum event day in the Santiago Bernabéu. Here, you will be able to park your vehicle on the 27th of May from 10.00 until 22.00 in one of the following car parks suggested for you by Parclick:
- Urban Concept Condes del Val (4 minutes from the stadium): this car park will offer a 45.5 % discount respective of the normal fee. The price of the full day will be 18 €.
- EMT Orense (6 minutes’ walk from the Santiago Bernabéu): the discount for this secure car park offered by Parclick is 41.72 % for students of IE Alumni. The total price will be 15 €.
- Garaje AIDA (6 minutes’ walk from the Santiago Bernabéu): the fee discount is 30.07 %. The price of this car park will be 18 € for the day indicated.
- If you have planned on attending IE Alumni, it is best to take these cheap parking options suggested to you by Parclick into account. This way you will avoid the incessant search for parking spaces and will be able to enjoy the classes and event at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium problem-free and in total peace of mind.
Points of interest near IE Alumni Forum Madrid Bernabéu in Madrid