Enter the date and time in which you need to park
We are looking for the best results according to your search.
- Free cancellation
- Flexible entry
- Covered, guarded parking
- Guaranteed parking space
Do you wish to attend one of Euro 2016’s matches at Stade de France but do not know where to leave your car? It's easy thanks to Parclick! We will assist you in finding and booking a cheap car park in Saint-Denis for the duration of the match.
On the occasion of the fifteenth UEFA European Championships - Euro 2016 - no less than ten French stadiums have been chosen to host the clashes between the 24 selected teams during the 51 games that will make up the competition.
If you are attending one of Euro 2016’s matches taking place in Paris, Toulouse, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nice or Lyon, Parclick can assist you with parking and saving on it too. Book your parking space near Stade de France for Euro 2016 in advance with Parclick, and get to benefit from our cheap prices.
Will you be attending a match at Stade de France? Or do you intend to visit the Eiffel Tower Fan Zone on Champ de Mars? Parclick will recommend numerous car parks in Paris for both cases!
Option 1: car parks near Stade de France
During Euro 2016, parking close to Stade de France will become even more difficult. Many supporters will be present and there will not be enough space for everyone in the nearest car parks.
Fortunately Parclick has kept you in mind and recommends booking your place in advance in a cheap car park near the RER B and D or metro 13. Take advantage of it right away by booking your place in one of the following car parks provided by Parclick.
CAR PARKS WHICH ARE DIRECTLY ACCESSIBLE ON FOOT
Vinci Stadium car park is about a twenty minute walk from Stade de France. Once you have left your car in the car park, all you have to do is head for Général Leclerc avenue and continue straight along Francis de Pressensé street and Francis de Pressensé avenue; after Saint-Denis’ canal, continue to walk right on and then take the right at Stade de France avenue after the roundabout. The route is simple to remember and it’s impossible to lose your way!
CAR PARKS CLOSE TO METRO LINE 13
- Porte de Saint-Ouen car park, located 2 minutes from Porte de Saint-Ouen station (at least 30 minutes from the stadium);
- Maison Blanche car park, located close to Châtillon-Montrouge station (at least one hour away from the stadium).
All you have to do is alight at Saint Denis - Porte de Paris stop to reach Stade de France with the line 13.
CAR PARKS NEAR RER LINES B AND D
- Aulnay-Gare car park, located just opposite RER B Aulnay-sous-Bois station (located four stops from Stade de France Saint-Denis station);
- Goutte d’Or – Gare du Nord car park, located next to the Gare du Nord (RER B and D). Simply take either RER B to Gare du Nord towards La Plaine Stade de France, or RER D towards Stade de France de Saint-Denis;
- Forum des Halles-Rambuteau car park, directly connected to the Châtelet-les-Halles station (RER B and D). If you take RER B, alight at La Plaine Stade de France station. If you take RER D, alight at Stade de France Saint-Denis.
Are these car parks too far from the hotel you've booked for Euro 2016? Take a look at all our car parks around Paris right away and select the one which suits you best.
Option 2: car parks near the Eiffel Tower Fan Zone
PARKING IN THE IMMEDIATE VICINITY OF CHAMP DE MARS
In the event of your being unable to obtain a place in Stade de France, you have the option of following Euro 2016 from the Eiffel Tower Fan Zone. Fortunately Parclick is capable of providing several car parks close to Champ-de-Mars, making it easy for you to book your parking space in Paris’ city centre. The Eiffel Tower Fan Zone will have a capacity of up to 90,000 people. Thanks to the giant screens in the Fan Zone and its numerous activities, you will be immersed in the festive atmosphere of Euro 2016.
In order to avoid spending hours searching for a parking space close to the Eiffel Tower, you can book a parking space close to Champ-de-Mars right away. Parclick particularly recommends the car parks below:
- Pullman Tour Eiffel car park (a few minutes away from Champ-de-Mars);
- Saint-Dominique car park (5 minutes away from Champ-de-Mars and Paris’ Fan Zone);
- Quai Branly Tour Eiffel car park (7 minutes away from the Eiffel Tower Fan Zone);
- Tour Eiffel Castorama car park (8 minutes away from Champ-de-Mars).
Several of these cheap car parks in Paris provide particularly interesting rates if you decide to book your parking space online with Parclick. Do not wait any longer!
With Parclick, booking or finding a car park near the Eiffel Tower Fan Zone is no longer a problem. Book your parking space in Paris right away to enjoy Euro 2016 with peace of mind!
Stade de France
Stade de France is located in the municipality of Saint-Denis, a few kilometers north of Paris.
With over 80 000 seats, it is France’s largest stadium.
Parking close to Stade de France is very difficult although getting there by public transport is easy. As a result, we recommend that motorists to park their vehicles in a quiet and safe car park before going to Stade de France by RER or Metro.
EURO 2016 MATCHES AT STADE DE FRANCE
Stade de France has been selected to host seven matches during Euro 2016. These matches include the opening match: France / Romania, a quarter final and Euro 2016’s famous final! Come and experience these amazing events at Stade de France!
Below, we have provided a list of all the matches which will be held at Stade de France during Euro 2016:
- 10th June 2016: France vs Romania - group stage;
- 13th June 2016: Ireland vs Sweden - group stage;
- 16th June 2016: Germany vs Poland - group stage;
- 22nd June 2016: Iceland vs Austria - group stage;
- 27th June 2016: a knockout match;
- 3rd July 2016: a quarter-final match;
- 10th July 2016: Euro 2016’s final.
You can rely on Parclick for all your parking needs in Saint-Denis during Euro 2016. In addition to your parking space near Stade de France or the Eiffel Tower Fan Zone being guaranteed, you will also get to save money on your parking!
- Free cancellation
- Flexible entry
- Flexible hours
- Guaranteed parking space
- Unlimited entries/exits