Need to go to the north of France? The Gare du Nord in Paris may be one of your crossing points. If you come from the Paris region, you will probably need to park your vehicle nearby. Given the considerable traffic from the first station in Europe, it is needless to say that you will have a hard time finding a space.
For this reason, Parclick advises you to reserve a parking space, making sure to do so in advance.
We are not lacking in choice! We offer several car parks near the Gare du Nord that might interest you:
• Garage Abbeville - Gare du Nord car park is between 6 and 7 minutes from the train station. Take rue de Rocroy then turn right on rue de Maubeuge. This car park is also three minutes from the Poissonnière metro station which leads directly to the Gare de l'Est station;
• The Goutte d'Or - Gare du Nord car park is 3 minutes from the Lariboisière hospital and 7 minutes from the Gare du Nord. It is also surrounded by several metro stations, including Château Rouge and Barbès-Rochechouart, which will take you directly to the train station;
• The Stalingrad - Gare du Nord car park is very well positioned between train stations, hospitals and metro stations. From the car park, go on boulevard de la Chapelle and turn left on rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis; then, it's straight on;
• The Grand Garage Saint-Laurent - Gare de l'Est car park is located near two metro stations - Château d'Eau and Jacques Bonsergent. Both will take you directly to the station (metro Magenta);
• Finally, the parking valet Gare du Nord ECTOR offers a practical and cheap valet service, which will allow you to reach the train station directly and save valuable time. Entrust the keys of your car to a valet and we will take care of driving it to the Gare du Nord ECTOR car park.
Located in the 10th arrondissement, Gare du Nord is the first railway station in Europe and the second in the world for its traffic, with 190 million passengers for the year 2008. This gigantic building, opened in 1846, is also classified as a historical monument since 1975. In addition, this station is very popular with the cinema; among the famous films that have been filmed there are Le Fabuleux Destin d´Amélie Poulain and La Mémoire dans la Peau.
The train station is at the centre of a multi-use platform largely connected to buses, RER (lines B, D, E), subway (lines 2, 4, 5), taxi and of course self-service bicycles. In particular, the metro makes it possible to go directly to Pigalle, to l'île de la Cité or to the Montparnasse station. Like all Paris train stations, it serves a very specific area of France: the North, hence its name. It connects the capital to the cities of Calais, Lille and Dunkirk. However, these trains are also international; London, Brussels, Amsterdam and Cologne are among its destinations.
Thanks to the time you have gained by booking parking with Parclick, you can visit the neighbourhood, admire the splendid facade of the station, or go around the many shops and boutiques that offers it: fashion, fast food, press or decoration... That will be a lot nicer than looking desperately for a parking spot as the clock ticks. So, do not hesitate any more, and choose one of the car parks at the Gare du Nord that Parclick offers you.
Thanks to Parclick, no parking difficulties, no fines, no impound. And if the car parks that we offer on this page do not satisfy you, make your choice among the 100 car parks in Paris that we offer!